Good day Coaches and Team Reps!
- If you have not already created an account for the web site, please click on the “Create an Account” link in the upper left corner of the page.
- Enter a unique Username and Password for yourself (please write this down and keep track of it) and click “Sign Up”.
- Follow the steps to "Activate" your account.
- You will then want to send an email to the IWYHA Web Volunteer.
- Send a brief message letting them know that you have signed up at the site - include your name, team name, position with the team and contact number.
- If approved, you will then be granted permission to access your team’s home page(s) on the web site. The team’s pages are found under the “Team” section of the site.
- After permission has been granted, you will receive a confirmation reply. Then you can login, go to your team’s page and begin editing the content.
- When logged in and going to your team’s pages, you will see the “Edit Mode” tab in the upper right corner.
- Click on the “Edit Mode” tab and use the “Page Elements” to edit or add Text, Photos, Documents, Events, News Articles, Links, Contact Info, YouTube Videos, etc.
- Please note that your Team pages came defaulted with Roster and Stats pages. These pages default to "Disabled" and are not active until you "Enable" them to make them public. You are able to use these pages at your discretion.
- You are also welcome to create a team "Group" by adding the "Profiles" of your team's parents from the Member Directory. You can then use the group for send email messages to the team of granted page permission levels (under the Permission tab).
- You may also “Add New Pages” under your team’s main page section to organize additional content. You can change the Page Status of any page from Public to Private to Disabled.
- If you need any help with any of the Page Elements, the first step you can take is to visit the SPORT NGIN Knowledgebase to search for articles and helpful information.
- If you are unable to find the answer there, please contact NGIN Support.
- Your question or issue will be addressed in a timely manner.
- You are also welcome to contact your site’s Webmaster or call TST Media directly at 612-379-1030 ext 3.
Thank you and have fun!