03/18/2014, 5:30pm CDT, By Dickie Dunn
02/25/2014, 12:00pm CST, By Dixie Dunn
01/21/2014, 1:00pm CST, By Dickie Dunn
01/14/2014, 8:45am CST, By Dickie Dunn
01/07/2014, 10:00am CST, By Dickie Dunn
01/07/2014, 9:45am CST, By Dickie Dunn
12/17/2013, 11:15am CST, By Dickie Dunn
12/09/2013, 1:00pm CST, By Dickie Dunn
12/02/2013, 2:45pm CST, By Dickie Dunn
11/26/2013, 9:00am CST, By Dickie Dunn
Ice Wolves Adult Hockey - Nights,
· Open and free of charge to high school players on the Ice Wolves roster this season.
· Open and free of charge to any coaches on an Ice Wolves roster this season.
· Open and free of charge to parents and siblings of players on an Ice Wolves Roster this season – must register for USA Hockey and forward the confirmation number to Ice Wolves Registrar.
· Open to community members, former hockey players (Ice Wolves and others) – must register for USA Hockey and forward the confirmation number to Ice Wolves Registrar. Drop-in fee of $5.00 collected at each session.
· All participants should sign in each week.
· Helmets required; full gear recommended.
· Due to liability issues, only those on the roster can be on the ice.
All players on the ice MUST be registered with USA Hockey and the registration confirmation number must be forwarded to the Registrar prior to participation in adult hockey.
To register, go to: https://www.
Choose “Ice Players & Coaches” from the left and then “Register Now.” Complete the registration process (fees are required) and forward the confirmation number/email to: email@example.com
For more information contact Peggy Compton at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hockey fans, In celebration of Hockey Week Across America share your #FirstDayOnSkates on Twitter or Instagram for a chance to win!See Entries